Thursday, November 15, 2007

There Will Be Blood

Rick and I just watched the new PT Anderson movie and highly enjoyed it. Then hung around for the Q&A with him and Daniel Day Lewis. No big deal.

I'm going home for the holidays this weekend. Yippie Kai Yai Yay MF'r!

I've been listening to a lot of Animal Collective and Vampire Weekend lately. Also really into old 1930's jazz. The end of the shining type stuff.

We've been recording some stuff lately.

Wow, where was I a year ago? crazy.

Love,
Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, by reading how you write i asume your gay and i would like to meet with you. Please leave your email here so i can contact you, cuttie.

Shaant! said...

Animal Collective?
I've been told that they're amazing many times.
An acquaintance of mine has tickets that are no longer useful to her because she is busy on the night of the show, but refuses to give them to me because that band will just become one more band on my dreadful list of bands I've seen live.
I saw There Will Be Blood with my father. Fantastic film. Wrote an review on it in English class and submitted it so I might be chosen to write for the lifestyles section when my class was in the newspaper unit. The editor enjoyed my review and asked that I write for her section. Daniel Day Lewis and Paul Dano should star in another film together. I would like that very much.

Shaant! said...

* Wrote a review on it